For eligible Hackney residents
What you'll learn
Are you interested in a career in the Creative Industries, or have you already begun and are looking for development opportunities?
The Strive Group and Hackney Council are giving you the opportunity to develop creative skills that are necessary for the digital age through our upcoming Creative Enterprise Zone (CEZ) Skills Training Programme.
The Programme will also give you the opportunity to access expert advice from professionals within the Creative Industries, as well as to access progression opportunities, including: Mentorship; Work Placements; Apprenticeships and Job opportunities.
Develop and sharpen your skills with technology to gain an upper hand in the Creative Industries by joining the Programme and partaking in these bespoke training courses:
· Digital Skills for Work
· Using social media to enhance my Employability Prospects
· Introduction to Self-Employment in Creative Industries
· Building your Portfolio for Employment in Creative Media
· Introduction to Adobe (Accredited)
· Essential Digital Skills (Accredited)
· Certificate in Interactive Media (Accredited)
· Digital skills & Coding (Accredited)
Hybrid training delivery (online and in-person).
To apply check you meet the following eligibility criteria: