For eligible Hackney residents
What you'll learn
Learners will learn about health and safety issues related to different occupations in the construction industry. The learners will learn:
1. the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
2. the importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
3. the importance of working safely at height in the workplace
4. risks to health within a construction environment
5. Know the importance of working around plant and equipment safely
No prior knowledge, understanding, skills or qualifications are required before learners register for this qualification.
This course is internally set and assessed and externally moderated. Learner will get Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment certificate.