For eligible Hackney residents
What you'll learn
This course will develop your skills in the following areas:
- understand different measurements and how to convert units of measurements (for example, grams to milligrams)
- work with time calculations
- use formulas to calculate medication dosages
- use tables and charts to extract and communicate information
- understand fractions and ratios
This course is delivered 2 days a week, one day online (Monday) and one day face to face (Friday).
You will need to take an initial assessment to establish your current Maths skills.