For eligible Hackney residents
What you'll learn
For parents and carers of children with special needs and disabilities (SEND).
This invaluable FREE course helps you to support your child's SEND learning and development at home.
Giving children the right support is vital. On this course you will:
* learn to support your child in their learning activities, including homework
* gain insight into how children learn
* develop knowledge and skills to support learning activities
* improve your understanding of how behaviour may impact learning
* build your confidence and ability as a parent and carer by reflecting on your own experiences and those of others
This is a five-week course delivered remotely twice weekly (Tuesday and Wednesday) by an experienced SEND specialist teacher.