Develop your digital skills and open yourself up to new opportunities!
The Strive Group and Hackney Council are giving you the opportunity to develop creative skills that are necessary for the digital age through our upcoming Creative Enterprise Zone (CEZ) Skills Training Programme.
Develop and sharpen your skills with technology to gain an upper hand in the Creative Industries by joining the programme and partaking in these bespoke training courses:
- Digital Skills for Work
- Using social media to enhance my Employability Prospects
- Introduction to Self-Employment in Creative Industries
- Building your Portfolio for Employment in Creative Media
- Introduction to Adobe (Accredited)
- Essential Digital Skills (Accredited)
- Certificate in Interactive Media (Accredited)
- Digital skills & Coding (Accredited)
The Programme will also give you the opportunity to access expert advice from professionals within the Creative Industries, as well as to access progression opportunities, including mentorship; work placements; apprenticeships and job opportunities.
- A resident of Hackney & Tower Hamlets
- Aged 18+
Register your interest in a course today!
Insight Sessions (Online)
Would you like the opportunity to find out more and get answers to any questions they may have about the CEZ Skills Training Programme?
Join us at one of our upcoming online Insight Sessions!
Let us know if you’re coming by completing this form.
This new course will help you to understand the principles of coding, processes, practices, and terminology.
This course will provide you with an exciting introduction to the Adobe suite to support you with your creative career!
This tailored course is for every level. We’ll take you through the basics whilst developing your skills and confidence using technology!
Page last reviewed: February 2, 2023