This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
Outset Studio is a podcast studio in Hoxton, East London.
As a Studio & Technical Assistant your duties will include:
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Organise travel arrangements for senior managers
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels, etc.
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Social Media Savvy – Knowledge of upcoming artists, bloggers, etc
- Administrative experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures (desirable)