At a glance
- Liverpool Media Academy
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Liverpool Media Academy (LMA)
Based in Here East, Stratford.
LMA is a forward-thinking performing arts campus providing BA Degree courses. Our culture is very much about developing a young person’s individual talents and providing them with the vision of their future potential and opportunities. This applies to our students but also to our staff with this nurturing approach resulting in many of our
team has been with us since they themselves were apprentices at LMA and been with us for over 5 years. The Admin Support role will be at the heart of the organisation and based within the Student Services and Admin team.
The main roles and responsibilities are:
- Admin Support
- Reception duties at the Metquarter Campus
- Incoming/outgoing comms to enquiries/applicants.
- Filtering incoming enquiries to the relevant departments.
- Checking student compliance paperwork. (qualification on enrolment etc)
- Inputting daily registers with notifications received.
- Preparing open days and parents evenings.
- Supporting the communications with schools and external partners.
- Coordinating other Kickstart placements admin
- The placement will report to The Head of Administration Emma Welch
- Competent in word and excel
- Google drive and G-mail experience preferred
- Approachable for front of house duties
- Efficient timekeeping
- Organised and thorough