At a glance
- Simon Marks Jewish Primary School
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Simon Marks Jewish Primary School
Simon Marks is a one-form entry primary school within the London Borough of Hackney. We cater for children between the ages of three through to eleven. We are committed to ensuring that every pupil leaves our school with high aspirations, an enduring enthusiasm for learning and the confidence to address the world on their own terms. We are committed to the concept of lifelong learning by identifying opportunities for professional development, Jewish family education and community learning of a high standard.
With support and training, you will:
- Support the senior leadership team with admin tasks.
- Help teachers with photocopying and laminating tasks.
- Monitor and order school and office supplies.
- Maintain and organise the school’s stock rooms and cupboards.
- Monitor and tidy school displays.
- Maintain the school’s social media feeds delivering messages around the school.
- Help out in the playground during lunch and break times.
- And all other reasonable tasks as directed by their line manager.
- Knowledge of basic computing skills.
- Polite and professional telephone manner.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Great teamwork skills.
- Candidates with a willingness to learn.
- Candidates that are respectful of differences and demonstrate tolerance.