At a glance
- The Dusty Knuckle Bakery
- £23,000-£28,000 per annum
- Closing date
- Full Time
About The Dusty Knuckle Bakery
The Dusty Knuckle Bakery is a purpose driven business which operates busy cafes and restaurants, serving very high quality food and drinks whilst also distributing bread and pastry to other businesses. Whilst we consider our products at TDK to be some of the best in London, we are about much more than just baking and cooking. TDK runs a youth training programme. We provide work based mentorship/support, training, and employment opportunities to at risk youth, including those with offending histories. We believe in equipping trainees with the confidence, skills, personal accountability, and support network to develop productive, functional lives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our hard working baking team and to have the opportunity to make some of the best bread and pastries around. We are a small team of passionate bakers, making products we care deeply about. You will be part of a successful, positive team, where staff welfare is prioritised. There will also be opportunities to support our young trainees through mentoring and shadowing on shift.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be methodical and diligent.
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive.
- Have a commitment to making delicious things whilst being a team player and being orgainsed.
- Going above and beyond on shift to create the best products possible.
- Be committed to The Dusty Knuckle Bakery values of nurture, kindness, honesty and aiming high aim.
For the full job description, please click here – Baker JD