At a glance
- Hackney Council(Matrix-CDL)
- £18.48p p/h
- Closing date
Housing Benefits officers -Key skills & Experience
- Proven experience of processing all types of Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction claims.
- Extensive experience of Capita Academy Benefits system.
- Up to date knowledge of Housing Benefit legislation and the ability to apply this accurately on a case by case basis
- A proactive and customer-focused approach to resolving queries
- Work will be in all areas including :
- New claims and changes in circumstances
- Assess student claims, persons from abroad, and self-employed claims
- Award Discretionary Housing Payments (DHPs)
- Work on VEP, ATLAS and Universal Credit files If you have experience of QBF and/or SQL in addition to the above, please let us know as we can negotiate separate terms.
The role is open to remote working .
Closing Date: TBC
Start Date: TBC – End Date: TBC
Start Time: 9am – 5pm
For more information see job description – Benefits_and_Housing_Needs_Officer_JD (3)