At a glance
- Here East
- £10.85 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Here East
Here East is home to a vibrant mix of innovators, visionaries, and like-minded locals looking to challenge the status quo.
From software developers to modern dancers, from baristas to electronics engineers, from student architects to data scientists – together, we’re working towards a new way of thinking, a better way of doing, and a seamless path to exciting, collaborative opportunities that change the way we live and work.
- This will involve working with Here East Head of Community and Partnerships to ensure that the programme is inclusive of high quality and appealing to young people.
- You will support the delivery of Here East outreach and engagement programmes.
- You will support the administration of community activities which will include programmes such as the Here East Insights programme, community coffee mornings and annual impact reporting.
- You will work with the Here East Brand and Marketing team to capture our social value measurement including our annual impact survey and S106 reporting.
The role has these key focus areas:
- Prepare and assist on community activities including Here East Insights and, Scholarships programme.
- Support Here East outreach and partnerships with youth providers, local borough services, schools.
- Support in the development of digital resources/content to help market community programmes.
- Keep up to date with all activity taking place on the campus, including tenant events and programmes and make recommendations to the team on how we can support on social media and capture this content for our annual impact reporting.
- Assist with administrative tasks for the brand and marketing team, and other duties required on an ad-hoc basis, adaptability to a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Skills and experience to be successful in this role include some; community outreach and engagement experience, whilst being comfortable in assisting with project management and community events.
- You’ll need to be competent at communicating with various stakeholders and have experience working on various online platforms.
- Digital skills (Microsoft word, excel and online platforms) and IT skills to support data manipulation and data presentation are required.
- Strong time management with the ability to meet deadlines are skills essential to this role.
- Some knowledge and/or experience of research, evaluation, data analysis and impact measuring knowledge is desirable as are having a practical understanding of young people in East London including their interests, and some knowledge of East London, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Here East.