At a glance
- Shoreditch Trust
- £14 - £16 per hour
- Closing date
- Hours Vary
About Shoreditch Trust
Shoreditch Trust supports communities in Hackney and neighbouring boroughs to improve their health and wellbeing, develop social networks, and build skills and opportunities for meaningful employment. Their focus is on working with people who experience health, economic, and social inequality, including women in pregnancy and early parenthood, young people not in education or work who are at risk, stroke survivors, socially isolated older people and those experiencing long-term health and social issues.
The work plan will be focusing on four main areas:
- Planning eat and cook sessions and recipes with support of the Practice Lead: Group Facilitation
- Collecting ingredients from the WaterHouse Restaurant
- Leading the safe, effective and timely delivery of cook and eat sessions
- Supporting Shoreditch Trust policies and procedures
For the full job description click here.
- You will need to be flexible, available to work some evenings and weekends
- Experience working with community groups in culturally diverse areas
- Experience teaching healthy eating in group settings or on a one-to-one basis
- Must have a Food Safety Level 2 qualification
- Must have a valid DBS check
For the full person specification click here.