At a glance
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Closing date
COVID-19 Vaccination Programme – Vaccinator – Homerton
Think you could deliver the Covid-19 vaccine? Now is your chance to be part of history for the residents of north east London.
We have a variety of newly-created paid roles available across both clinical and administrative roles with flexible shift patterns. We need people from all walks of life to help us as we reach this epic milestone in our fight against the virus.
As a COVID-19 Vaccinator, you will be responsible for administering the vaccine to citizens working in a team of NHS colleagues and volunteers. You will also be responsible for:
• Set up of the vaccination station.
• Administration of the vaccine under the PGD/ National Protocol.
• Safe handling of clinical waste and change of PPE as per national guidelines.
• Adherence to infection control practices between individuals.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.