At a glance
- My Runway Group
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About My Runway Group
My Runway Group is a Youth Empowerment Organisation with a focus on Emerging Creatives and Black Businesses. Over the last 8 years, we have impacted over 15,000 emerging creatives and over 500 black-owned businesses. Given we have built a solid track record with very few resources, the future is limitless in terms of what we will achieve. Our next phase involves securing new brand alliances and leveraging our collaborations with existing organisations to create valuable support experiences for the community.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting the Creative Director with the formulation of creative strategies and conducting research into market and community trends.
- Coordinating the day-to-day implementation of creative projects, assisting with the preparation of visually compelling PowerPoint presentations for our creative portfolio.
- You will help measure and track the social impact of our community, maintain a database of our network (audience & partners) and assist with the preparation of communication materials for this population.
- Work with the Social Media team to promote all content regarding projects on social media platforms and liaise with the media production team (videographers, photographers etc) to create impactful content for the creative portfolio.
You will be working at our store located at 56b Carnaby St, London W1F 9QF. You will be expected to be willing to work at the store location. Although the working hours are negotiable you will be expected to be flexible as possible.
- Be passionate about supporting the youth community
- Being creative, proactive and detail-oriented
- Project management skills are desirable
- Good written and verbal communication
- Have a friendly and engaging personality, be naturally helpful and polite
- Should be able to stand for most of the day and desire to work as part of a sales team.