At a glance
- Dalston Soda Co
- £10.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Dalston Soda
Dalston’s Soda is an East London, independent drinks company with a mission to become the nation’s most loved healthy drink brand. Building on our success to date (we’re one of the fastest-growing food and beverage brands in the UK) we’re looking for an on the ground ambassador to help further increase our brand awareness and recognition in East London.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with our Sales Brand Ambassador, and reporting directly to our head of marketing.
- Will work as an integral part of our marketing, creative and sales team.
- You will be the creative half of our Brand Ambassador duo, who will represent the brand in our local East London area.
- Ensure we are meeting brand awareness and distribution goals in our home turf of East London.
- Help to manage and build all of our content creation across our current social media channels to include, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, as well as new platforms such as Tik Tok and Instagram Reels.
- Experiment with and produce photography and video content using the latest iPhone with an inbuilt camera that will be provided by Dalston’s and assist our head of marketing in scheduling this content across all our platforms.
- We have an in-house designer who will support you in this role.
- Be comfortable with building strong relationships with our current independent trade customers and influencers in East London – in person and through social media interaction.
- Nose out the hottest new openings in East London, and, working with your partner and our East London Ambassador to help identify and win new Dalston’s listings and fans.
- Support the execution of trade plans by making sure all in-store activations and product displays are looking on point.
You will be able to work remotely as well as at our premises Dalston Soda Co 18-22 Ashwin Street, London, E8 3DL.
- Have a strong interest in all things digital media and creative content creation.
- You have your finger on the pulse when it comes to new social media updates and features and love getting stuck in with understanding how they work
- Have a strong connection with East London and know about all the good places to go, see, eat and do
- You believe you’re super creative and artistic, friendly, down earth and passionate about working for a small start-up business
- You are reliable, detail-orientated and organised
- Ideally, be able to display great skills in written communication and creative writing and you like a challenge