At a glance
- Draught Drop
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Draught Drop
Draught Drop, the UK’s first circular beer delivery service – bringing customers the highest quality local beers available, in a planet kind way. We are on a mission to transform the drink-at-home market in a way that is good for customers, society and the environment!
Working with over 20 independent breweries already – with more to be added, we deliver draught beer weekly in
reusable/returnable bottles, all by electric bike. Enjoy your beer, give your bottle a quick rinse and swap it for a freshly filled one next time. Just like the milkman but for beer!
We are currently available in North & East London, but with big expansion plans. Join the team at this exciting time to help us scale the business and the impact we can have.
You will work directly with the co-founders in a fun and hard-working business that offers an exciting combination of work.
Activities will include:
- Communicating with customers interested in buying
- Onboarding new customers and making sure they have a fantastic experience
- Ensuring all customers are happy, giving great reviews and helping us spread the word
- Handling customer questions, changes, and requests
- Finding and signing up influencers and press to promote the service
- Organising press and influencer deliveries
- Supporting core operations of sales and operations where required (we are a small team so need to help each other out)
- Face-to-face work
Applicants must have:
- Excitement and passion about Draught Drop’s vision
- A can-do attitude and keenness to learn new skills
- A high degree of confidence with customer interaction
- Customer service experience and excellent written communication skills
- Solid organisation skills and attention to detail
- Good computer skills: email, social media, chat, Excel
Strong candidates will also have:
- Experience working in brewing, other food and drink, or the hospitality industry
- Understanding of press and influencer channels
- Experience in a face-to-face customer environment