At a glance
- £20,000 - £25,000
- Closing date
- Full time
- 40 hours PW
- A levels
Who you’ll be working for:
SCC brings together technology and expertise enabling end-users to seamlessly collaborate and work together, wherever work needs to happen. SCC’s managed IT services, industry leading technology partnerships and specialised knowledge spanning over 45 years working with the UK’s largest public sector and commercial sector organisations can help you realise the hybrid workplace for your business.
What’s in it for you:
The ITAM Analyst/Data Analyst Apprentice will play an important role in collecting, organising, cleansing and uploading our historical SCC customer purchase information into our SAM tool (Snow). We are looking for motivated and talented individuals with a passion for data to be our next data analyst apprentices on an exciting new project, offering development opportunities within the LCSL Team at SCC.
This role provides purchase/renewal data analysis to Branch sales managers, arming sales functions across SCC. The role will also progress to support the wider LCSL Team, assisting in delivery of our SAM (Software Asset Management) Managed Services that we provide to our fast-growing customer base. Successful applicants will be employed as apprentices and enrolled with QA Ltd on their Microsoft Data Essentials Level 3 apprenticeship programme.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up new customers within ‘Snow’ our SAM tool
- Data cleansing
- Data uploads into Snow
- Report extraction and delivery to customers
- Responding to customer requests via telephone and email, within contractual SLAs
- Working with external suppliers and internal departments
- Providing other administrative support within LCSL Team as required
- Adhering to strict deadlines and prioritise where required
You will need the following skills:
- Computer literate
- Worked in an office environment previously
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word, with good Excel skills
- Analytical mind
- Hardworking team player, whilst also able to work autonomously
- Attention to detail
- Need to obtain SC Clearance
The following skills would be beneficial:
- Experience in IT Helpdesk environment (e.g. first or second line support)
- Previous experience using Snow Software or other SAM solution tools
- Experience working with and interpreting large and complex documentation
- Customer Service/Sales experience
- Some understanding of software licensing models
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here: https://www.enic.org.uk/Qualifications/UKQRS/Default.aspx
40 hours per week
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
For support with your application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org