At a glance
- £150 per day
- Closing date
- 2 days/week
Xenia is a grassroots women’s organisation on a mission to create more inclusive, equal, and welcoming communities. Founded in 2016, we deliver weekly workshops in Hackney, London (and during lockdown online) and this year launched a programme of training and resources for others to learn from our model.
- Developing professional strategic relationships with the wider migrant, ESOL, women’s, heritage, and loneliness sectors.
- Leading on public fundraising campaigns (as required) or other new sources of income generation as agreed with the fundraising sub-group.
- Develop Communications and Fundraising Strategies, with support from Organising Team members and Trustees.
- Working with other staff to deliver training and consultancy work.
- Being responsive to queries, setting up training, reaching out to potential clients/trainees; organising events to showcase training offers.
- You have a commitment to reducing inequality, and a good understanding of challenges faced by migrant communities and underrepresented women.
- You are an excellent independent worker, who can self-motivate and organise and is comfortable working in a non-hierarchical setting.
- Experience in securing funds and donations, particularly from charitable trusts and foundations, major donors and corporates, and experience in managing funder relationships.
- Excellent oral communication with a range of audiences, and a confident public speaker.
- Experience in the following sectors: migration, heritage, social integration, loneliness, women, equalities.
Please read through the full job description and information for applicants below to choose a method for how you would like to apply for this role, and complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form if possible.