At a glance
- Murus Art
- £8.72 p/h
- Closing date
- 6 Month Work Placement
- 25 hours per week
Murus Art provides a truly unique experience of bringing art into homes. Disrupting the traditional gallery format, Murus centres everything around lifestyle and homes.
Art has the power to transform a room and we want to help more people discover this. We believe there’s a place for art in everyone’s home. Finding the perfect piece of art for your home should be an exciting, enjoyable and rewarding process.
It’s difficult to know where to start when buying art for your home, hard to visualise what the art will look like on your wall and can feel intimidating for many. Murus Art solves these dilemmas with our virtual reality tool, that allows you to visualise artwork on your walls at home as well as our blog with articles and inspiration from real homes.
Murus makes buying contemporary art accessible for all, with interest free finance. Our partnership with Own Art helps more people buy art affordably.
For more information about the company please click here
The main roles and responsibilities are:
- Managing social media channels; posting and engaging on Instagram and Pinterest
- Maintaining social media tools; Planoly and Instashop
- Creating content for social media and our newsletter
- Drafting newsletters on Mailchimp
- Loading stock onto our website
- Helping out on photoshoots (London-based)
- Booking courier collections
- Maintaining stock files
- Day to day correspondence with artists
- Managing and monitoring our PR tool
- Interested in training in Photoshop, Mailchimp, and other digital tools
- Has a good eye for design or a creative flair!
- Has an interest in building relationships and community through social media platforms
- Engaging with gaming influencers and watching their content is a plus