At a glance
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
ReWorks re-uses. recycles, upcycles and re-purposes surplus textiles for the high street fashion trade.
ReWorKs is a social enterprise and community interest company. With a concept of zero waste, its social purpose is to reduce textiles’ landfills by sustainably re-purposing and upcycling surplus textiles into vintage and mainstream fashion products.
- Preparing stock for market (online and offline retail)
- Generating listings online
- General administration and office support duties
- Market & product research
- Developing social media engagement & community building
- Maintaining their workspace and contributing to the general upkeep of the space
- Customer reception duties such as greeting customers and answering phone calls
- General retail and warehousing duties
- Drive & self motivation
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in sustainability and circular economy
- Innovative approach willing to contribute new ideas
- Outside the box thinking
- A good sense of humour
- Great teamwork skills