At a glance
- Hackney Council(Matrix-CDL)
- £18.48p p/h
- Closing date
PURPOSE OF JOB
- To work as part of the Executive Support Team providing a comprehensive, coordinated
and efficient support service to the Council’s senior leadership, enabling Directors to
deliver their strategic and operational objectives.
- To provide proactive, reliable and confidential administrative support to a Director(s)
including: extensive diary and inbox management; taking meeting notes; acting as
the key interface between Directors and internal and external stakeholders;
anticipating the needs of the Director(s) supported and responding accordingly.
- To work collaboratively within the Executive Support Team, providing cover for
colleagues, sharing best practice, experience and expertise with the aim of
delivering a resilient and flexible service.
- To assist in administrative duties across the wider Directorate as required, including
administering performance indication information and Freedom of Information (FOI)
Act requests; ordering and maintaining supplies using the Council’s financial
management system (CedAr); updating databases, structure charts, Gifts &
Hospitality records and Forward Plans.
- To provide reliable, confidential and proactive administrative support to Directors, Regeneration including: extensive diary and inbox management; taking accurate meeting notes; acting as a key interface between Regeneration Directors and internal and external stakeholders; ordering and maintaining supplies. To work collaboratively with the wider Executive Support Team, providing cover for colleagues as necessary.
For more information see job description – ESA JD and PS (2022) (4)