At a glance
- West Carolina LTD
- £8.91 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About West Carolina
During London Fashion Week, Fashion Designer Ana Carolina launches her own label – West Carolina – with a Concept Store in Hackney. The interactive store is to celebrate what West Carolina is about:
Diversity. Self expression. Imagination.
Alongside the clothing, you will find art pieces and printed backdrops that encourage interaction and the perfect selfie!
This role will teach you:
- How to oversee social media accounts
- Content creation for – Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Tiktok
- Styling/ Art direction
- Shooting video and photo editing
- Copywriting for e-commerce, social media and marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy,
- Depop and Asos marketplace.
- Writing blogs
- Google Ads and Instagram and Facebook Ads
- Project management using Trello
- Communicating with the team using Slack
- Creative with an interest in digital marketing and fashion
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated
- Up to date with popular culture and social trends
- Active on major social media platforms
- English speaking essential
- Have grown a social media presence from scratch either personally or professionally (advantageous)