At a glance
- The D Foundation
- £9.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
- To work on ASBO magazine Fashion/Music shoots
- To produce content for ASBO TV/website and hard copy of the magazine
- To choose photo-shoot locations with the help of colleagues
- To collaborate with the music team, journalists, fashion experts, writers and other team members
- Attend fashion shows (when safe to do so)
- Have a good standard of written English
- Be confident and possess a great personality
- Suggest new fashion products and ideas
- Engage in networking activities via on social media
- Take part in different projects
- Have a passion for fashion
- Keep up to date with the latest fashion trends
It would be an advantage if you:
- Are able to create storylines and produce innovative story ideas would be desirable.
- Are able to coordinate and communicate with photographers, models, makeup artists and PR’S
- Able to build relationships with designers and industry professionals
For more information about Kickstart click here.