At a glance
- Closing date
- English or Maths level 2
ES Global are experts in the provision of bespoke, temporary structures, event overlay and staging with substantial projects taking place across sports, entertainment and culture including work for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. The company is going through an exciting period of growth and expansion and we are strengthening the team across the business.
As part of this expansion, we are looking for a Finance Assistant to support the team with day to day transactions and provide all aspects of Finance administration while gaining valuable experience and studying towards Financial qualifications.
We aren’t expecting for someone to join with a huge amount of experience, but would like someone who is keen to learn. We would hope key responsibilities will develop into:
- Carrying out financial administration tasks to support across the Finance team
- Supporting accounts payable, producing purchase orders, processing invoices, reviewing expense claims, card reconciliations, producing supplier statement reconciliations, supporting on VAT returns, dealing with supplier queries
- With experience, supporting the production of the monthly management accounts. Support would include for example checking data integrity and producing balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the project accountants on ad hoc tasks, working with the Commercial team
- Supporting the maintenance of the accounting system Netsuite
- Supporting the finance team across all areas as required
- You will be studying towards an Association of Accounting Technician’s (AAT) qualification, with 20% of working time being allocated to study when undertaking the qualification.
- We are looking for an Apprentice to develop their career with us and potentially progress with further qualifications and a long-term placement.
You will be hardworking with an enthusiastic attitude. You will be happy working with direct supervision and keen to learn.
We’re looking for someone with excellent attention to detail, happy to work in a team or independently. You will be a great communicator with strong organisational, IT and number skills. You will be diligent and be highly committed to the apprenticeship opportunity.
We can offer an environment for learning and growth in an inclusive culture. You will benefit from the opportunity to work with a variety of individuals and be exposed to various systems and practices. This will suit someone who is keen to start or continue their studies in AAT to help grow their role, their knowledge and to develop with the business.