At a glance
- Keltbray Group
- £11.05 per hour
- Closing date
- Fixed Term
- 8:00 - 18:00 per day
Location: Quick & Tower House, Worship Square, EC
Level 2 Apprenticeships
Training provider: The Skills Centre
As a Formwork Carpenter, you can expect to assist and work in one of the following roles:
- To assemble manufactured forms, made from steel, wood or heavy plastic.
- Manual handling of forms, spraying them with oil to prevent concrete sticking, securing with iron rods and inserting steel reinforcement.
- Stripping out of the forms and cleaning of forms, as preparation to be used again.
In the case of tall structures:
- To assemble new forms on top of previously poured concrete, known as slip-forming. The process of forming, pouring, forming and pouring.
- A Formwork Carpenter must also follow strict health and safety regulations at all times.
This vacancy will close as soon as a suitable candidate is found:
Click to see job description – Formwork Carpenter Apprentice – JD