At a glance
- Here East
- £10.85 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Here East
Here East is home to a vibrant mix of innovators, visionaries, and like-minded locals looking to challenge the status quo.
From software developers to modern dancers, from baristas to electronics engineers, from student architects to data scientists – together, we’re working towards a new way of thinking, a better way of doing, and a seamless path to exciting, collaborative opportunities that change the way we live and work.
- You will be pivotal in ensuring the delivery of a five star guest experience for all visitors to the Here East campus and will be based on the front reception, meeting and greeting.
- The role is to include the meet and greet, telephony and help desk duties as required.
- To assist with the daily provision of five-star guest service and use skills and knowledge to improve the guest experience.
- Operate the main switchboard, answer the telephone promptly and politely in line with the agreed steps of the service procedure.
- Answering and redirecting calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors upon arrival and/or departure from the Here East building.
To be successful in this role you should possess and display the following attributes and behaviours:
- Be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers and colleagues, and able to ensure the highest level of customer care is delivered at all times.
- A can-do attitude is essential and you’ll be expected to lead by example, show professionalism when dealing with individual customer requests and strive at all times to exceed customer expectations.
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required and attend training courses when required.