At a glance
- West Carolina LTD
- £8.91 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About West Carolina
During London Fashion Week, Fashion Designer Ana Carolina launches her own label – West Carolina – with a Concept Store in Hackney. The interactive store is to celebrate what West Carolina is about:
Diversity. Self expression. Imagination.
Alongside the clothing, you will find art pieces and printed backdrops that encourage interaction and the perfect selfie!
This role will teach you:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Designing graphics for our e-commerce website such as banners and icons
- Designing graphics for social media such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tik-Tok
- Designing artwork/ prints for clothing
- Designing graphics for visual merchandising of our physical store
- Designing packaging
- Project management using Trello
- Communicating with the team using Slack
- Personal development skills like meditation and creative writing are optional but highly encouraged (We practice them as a group weekly to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the team)
- You will also be taught leadership skills, people skills and self-confidence.
- Creative with an interest in graphic design and marketing
- Up to date with popular culture and social trends
- Active on major social media platforms
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills and thrives in a collaborative environment
- English speaking essential
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would be an advantage