At a glance
- Badu Sports
- £15.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Badu Sports
At Badu Sports, we provide top quality PE specialists, who mentor and develop the children and young people we work with, while simultaneously extending their learning on matters both within and beyond the classroom walls. Inserting our
coaches within the academic setting of the schools, we give teachers practical advice and support which allows them to develop their physical education skills and knowledge. Our support in schools helps to develop physical literacy, and its impacts, in both young people and adults.
- They will need to have an understanding of project requirements and concepts to ensure the work reaches its maximum goal.
- Badu is a varied, fast-paced working environment.
- Graphic design is at the forefront of our social platform, this requires the use of various techniques to create drafts, models, and prototypes.
- Working well as a team is key as the media team is growing rapidly.
- This role needs a proactive and strong team player who can collaborate with the team to launch projects.
- Confident to work on their own initiative, whether this be producing final design solutions, pitch creative ideas, take on special design tasks and use feedback from other designers to improve.
- You may be involved in visiting our schools, activities and clubs to capture content.
- Experience as a junior designer or in a similar field.
- A degree in graphic design would be preferred but not essential.
- Must have experience with adobe suite.
- An understanding of visual elements.
- Teamwork skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- As a part of this employment, you must undergo an enhanced DBS check, this will be paid for by the company and employment will be subject to the outcome, as we work with vulnerable adults and young children