At a glance
- Hackney Council - Leisure and Green Spaces
- £8.91 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
You will be trained to enable you to undertake a range of horticultural actives in accordance with best horticultural practices.
Activities to include, but are not confined to:
- Hedge trimming
- Leaf blowing
- Planting of bulbs
- Water bodies maintenance
- Ability to prioritise sensibly in order to manage competing demands and deadlines.
- Good time management skills and can deliver work on time with attention to detail.
- The ability to manage a demanding workload and to deal with a range of stakeholders with competing priorities.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Flexible team player.
- Ability to work well in a group.
- Aware of the strengths of others and works to meet the needs of the group as a whole
- A desire to improve the local community.
- Believes in the work of the Council and wants to make a difference to the borough and its people.
For more information, please click here.