At a glance
- Hackney Council
- £11.05 p/h (LLW)
- Closing date
Hackney Shared Lives Scheme
Your local community needs you!
Are you interested in a career within Health and Social Care?
Hackney shared lives (https://hackney.gov.uk/
Employment Engagement and the Shared Lives Team are hosting a video information session for those who wish to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Services available – anything really!!
- Long term placements
- Short term
- Day provision
- Home from hospital
- Support for people fleeing Domestic Abuse
- Parents and baby
Terms and conditions for shared lives carers:
- You will be self employed (this is a tax efficient scheme).
- You can be engaged in other employment, (as long as this doesn’t compromise your care to the person living with you).
- You are able to have 4 weeks paid break a year.
- You will need to become a private landlord (not for daycare)
- You will be fully assessed (more about that later)
- You will need to be a member of Shared Lives Plus.
- Enhanced DBS
Closing Date: Ongoing