At a glance
- London and Quadrant Housing Association
- £24,212 per year
- Closing date
- 35 hours per week
The London and quadrants values are People , Passion, Inclusion, Responsibility and Impact.
- To ensure delivery of a responsive, efficient, agile, high quality and customer focused housing management service.
- To deliver reliable, repeatable, and consistent services in line with policies and standard operating procedures.
- To seek out resident views and to listen and act.
- Promotes great customer service in all interactions with residents and other stakeholders.
- Provides quality resolutions to routine and more complex queries at pace to residents.
- Represents and champions residents, always.
- Housing Management duties as requested.
- 1 years’ experience in an administrative or customer services role.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. With a natural curiosity and confidence to ask questions.
- Confident in making decisions that are resident focused. and drive to do the right thing by residents.
- Resourceful and supportive approach when dealing with resident requests.
- Ability to quickly disseminate information, simplify complex material and communicate at all levels.
- A willingness to work hard, get things done and learn fast.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritise, copes well under pressure and meet targets.
- A good working knowledge of housing legislation, tenancy legislation and property management regulation.
- Good knowledge of safeguarding practices and risk in the housing sector.
- A good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which we operate.
- Demonstrate proficient use of Microsoft Office packages.
For the full Job Description, please click here.