At a glance
- £25-£30k per annum
- Closing date
- Administration, HR
Who are we?
We are Fiit. The #1 rated fitness app in the UK.
We’re looking for team players to help us achieve our mission — to remove every barrier to exercise, and create the most exciting and effective workouts on the planet.
We’re a London-based startup with global plans. Are you passionate about making a difference? Read on.
What do we want?
We’re looking for an HR Assistant/Office Manager that has a love for people, administration and is an expert in keeping an office organised.
As the Fiit team grows we need someone who can come in and manage our administration across both across the HR function and the Operations side of the business. 2021 will bring even more growth to Fiit so we need someone that always has their eye on the ball and is comfortable multitasking across both areas.
You don’t need to have lots of HR experience, what’s more important is that you’re a natural with people and able to build rapport quickly. We are passionate about giving every candidate as well as employee the very best level of service. It’s something we don’t want to lose as the team grows, so top notch communications skills are a must.
You’ll be in charge of empowering our employees to be effective through setting them up with laptops, security passes and anything else they need to do their jobs. In true start up fashion, this will be a very varied role so be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into whatever comes your way.
Proactive and efficient need to be your middle names – we need you to have eyes and ears everywhere, spotting things before they even happen. You’ll have a passion for attention to detail, making sure nothing slips through the cracks and all administration is completed in a timely manner.
You’ll get involved with the team, organising all of the fun stuff, so there will be lots of chances to get to know everyone. We want you to be part of our mission to make fitness a habit for everyone so the role would suit someone who also has this close to their heart.What does that look like?
- Manage the administration involved in the onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Coordinate and book interviews between HR, hiring managers, agencies and candidates
- Use our ATS system,Workable, to communicate with candidates/agencies throughout the recruitment process
- Complete the referencing process for all new employees
- Coordination of team fun such as walk & talks, lunch & learns and Founder focus meetings
- Keep our HR database up to date
- Update HR documents, policies and procedures
- Organise team social activities
- Participate in adhoc HR projects
- Order office equipment, stationery, snacks
What you’ll need
- Proven work experience as an HR Assistant/Office Manager or other similar role
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- An ability to meet deadlines and manage personal workloads
- To be a great team player
- To take the initiative on projects, be autonomous and proactive and get stuff done
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Google systems would be useful
- A passion for fitness and sport. We are not looking for ex-olympian but a winning mindset, can do attitude and athletic approach to work is a must
Do your values resonate with ours?
- Everyone at Fiit is a leader, whatever your level you’ll have a passion for the mission and understand how you can impact that.
- You’ll always want to be improving, learning and curious, embracing and giving constructive feedback.
- Grit to deliver is important in startup life. You’ll enjoy the rollercoaster, execute at pace and take accountability.
- The team is greater than the individual at Fiit, we include everyone, value diversity and communicate openly.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, bonus and pension & equity options
- A cool office environment near the Olympic Park in Stratford
- 25 days holiday and flexible working arrangements
- Private health and dental insurance
- 3 budgets that you control around professional development, health/wellness and hobbies
- Free Fiit device and subscription
- Lots of fun with weekly drinks and TFIF, Coffee Club and team building days
- The opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives
Fiit is based at the Here East campus in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, within easy reach of two major stations, it has a free shuttle bus and is well connected to cycle paths.
During the COVID-19 pandemic theteam is working remotely and so this role will be a mixture of working at the Fiit Studio with safety measures in place as well as working from home.