At a glance
- L&Q Group
- Up to £90 per day
- Closing date
- Temporary to Permanent
- School Term Time
As a Learning Support Assistant, you will provide education and organisational support to the class teacher, guide students during structured and non-structured sessions and assist each student to achieve their full potential. Offer personal care to students, in a respectful manner when required.
- Have a desire to work with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience in classroom setting or working with people with learning disabilities.
- Have a patient and caring nature, and a willingness to support children in their learning, activities and academic development.
- Available to interview immediately
- Right to Work documents
- Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service