At a glance
- AMURT UK
- £15 per hour
- Closing date
- Fixed term
- 21 hours per week
About AMURT UK
AMURT UK is a grassroots disaster relief and community development organisation. We work with local communities to relieve the immediate suffering of those affected by disaster and crises and help them move on with their lives through community building activities.
- Coordinate and ensure AMURT London Programmes run smoothly.
- Carry out and implement necessary risk assessments for programmes.
- Be responsible for and manage the programme budgets in communication with the Finance Officer.
- Manage London Programme staff including providing monthly supervision.
- Work with existing charity partners such as venues, donors, and beneficiaries, to ensure partnerships run smoothly, good relations are maintained, and deliverables are met.
- Provide regular reports with impact data that can be displayed on the website.
Please click here to view the full job description.
- Bachelor degree or certification
- Minimum of 3 years’ full-time work experience in a related field.
- Experience managing projects/programmes.
- Willingness and ability to undertake routine administrative tasks
- Innovative, creative and proactive with an analytical and solution-oriented approach
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills, including MS Office.
- Knowledge of AMURT/EL projects.
Please click here to view the full person specification.
How To Apply