At a glance
- A New Direction
- £33,770-£40,184 per year
- Closing date
- Fixed term - 12 months
- Full Time
A New Direction are looking for a Marketing and Engagement Manager to develop and implement the Communications strategy for our employment and skills programme – with a particular focus on raising the profile of the Good Growth Hub (GGH) in East London.
- To develop and implement communications and marketing strategies for A New Direction’s employment and skills programmes,
and the Good Growth Hub, raising profile, reaching into communities and coordinating activity across a complex range of programmes with multiple stakeholders, partners and funders
- To support programme and outreach colleagues to reach their targets, by overseeing and implementing specific, target driven marketing and outreach campaigns to advertise and recruit local young people on to our training programmes
- To build on and establish the Good Growth Hub brand, developing clear narrative and consistent messaging, developing tone of voice, and adherence to brand and visual guidelines.
- To lead on the commissioning of all marketing materials and creative assets – from design and social media assets, partner packs, photography, audio and film, blogs and web content designed to showcase our work
- To lead, plan and manage website content and for the employment and skills programme
- To continue to build on and engage relevant audiences through existing social channels
- To plan and co-ordinate regular, targeting ecomms campaigns to segmented audiences
- To work closely with the Community Manager for the Good Growth Hub to develop and mobilise the local community in East London
- Ability to prioritise skills, with the ability to balance on-the-ground delivery, with strategic planning and overview.
- Ability to make connections – both internally and externally, to develop quick and productive working relationships with colleagues, partners, funders – and young people.
- Ability to work confidently across the full range of marketing and communications disciplines, including an understanding of outreach and community building.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a range of different settings and to act as an effective ambassador for the organisation and the GGH programme.
- Ability to perform audit exercises to benchmark/baseline current performance and or outcomes of campaigns and make recommendations.
- Ability to combine creative and strategic communications – generating engaging and dynamic content that supports our narrative and documents our work.
- Project planning skills, including the ability to meet multiple deadlines, to keep to budget and to achieve project objectives.
- Experience of working in partnership with and reporting to external stakeholders and funders – managing complex and sensitive relationships.
- Experience of developing and delivering PR, communications, or marketing strategy.
- Experience of event planning and management.
- Strategic marketing and communications planning.
- Experience working with web CMS.
- Experience of working with social media platforms and tools.
- Experience working with analytics, both web and social media.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and other computer software.
For the full Job Description, please click here