At a glance
- Strong and Bendy
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Strong and Bendy
We are a unique fitness studio and London’s only outdoor exercise garden. We welcome all bodies and fitness levels to fun and effective workouts led by expert trainers in a beautiful environment.
- You will capture photo and video footage for social media posts, our website, blogs posts and PR articles, using easy-to-learn video editing tools to create promotional videos for the likes of Instagram adverts or Youtube.
- Spend time on social media on behalf of Strong and Bendy liking/ following and interacting with relevant fitness
- You’ll also be responsible for compiling playlists for classes, promotional flyering, and researching other fitness studios and online fitness trends in order to assist in making suggestions towards new fitness class formats.
- When required you’ll also assist with the day-to-day running of the studio e.g. helping to set up new equipment.
- Please note that no reasonable jobs are off-limits for anyone at Strong + Bendy: the Directors still muck in and mop the floor when needed. We will occasionally expect the same of our Kickstarter employee.
- Our ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for fitness, and a strong knowledge of social media with an interest in using a number of platforms in a business environment.
- An interest in marketing is ideal and someone with a passion for music is used to being the person to pull together awesome playlists.
- Applicants should also be confident to contribute their ideas but have a willingness to learn how to use new video and photo editing tools.
- Have A flexible attitude and willingness to contribute and assist the owners with any reasonable request to help
with the day to day running of the physical studio.