At a glance
- SEaB Power Ltd
- £9.50 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
SEaB Energy is a green energy company that has patented the innovative Muckbuster® and Flexibuster™: compact, easy-to-install, turnkey Anaerobic Digestion (AD) systems in shipping containers. These are being installed globally, directly and through distribution and licensing agreements. Our products are considered a key component in the Future Cities planning process. The main office of the company is located in the Shoreditch area of London, UK, the tech-hub of the capital.
- Assisting in updating/maintaining the company-customer relationship management system.
- Assisting in providing inbound leads with correct information to maintain company presence in the market.
- Help research information for grants/tenders.
- Updating market competitor documents.
- Updating digital marketing to include trade association connectivity, seabenergy.com website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Support marketing outputs to include market research, marketing communications, and events/conferences/exhibitions.
- Assisting in creating Powerpoint presentations.
- Good communication skills whether this is in writing, on the telephone, or face to face with potential customers.
- High level of computer literacy; including web-based social media and software packages such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel and database/CRMs is desirable
- English a must – French, Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese a plus
For more information about Kickstart click here.