At a glance
- SEaB Power Ltd
- £9.50 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
- Assisting in updating/maintaining the company-customer relationship management system.
- Assisting in providing inbound leads with correct information to maintain company presence in the market.
- Help research information for grants/tenders.
- Updating market competitor documents.
- Updating digital marketing to include trade association connectivity, seabenergy.com website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Support marketing outputs to include market research, marketing communications, and events/conferences/exhibitions.
- Assisting in creating Powerpoint presentations.
- Good communication skills whether this is in writing, on the telephone, or face to face with potential customers.
- High level of computer literacy; including web-based social media and software packages such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel and database/CRMs is desirable
- English a must – French, Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese a plus
For more information about Kickstart click here.