At a glance
- The D Foundation
- £9.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
The D Foundation was created by the founders of the ASBO Magazine to address the issue of young, unemployed people unable to find suitable training and hand-on experience outside of established educational centres such as University or college.
ASBO Magazine led by a strategic management team is the voice of frustrated youth from all around the globe. It brings together fresh, emerging and experimental
talents by approaching fashion, music, film, art, society, politics and current global affairs.
Not only does ASBO inspire young people by showcasing their voice and talent but it also offers countless opportunities to experience a variety of roles within the creative industry.
- To work across the various strands platforms Film/hard Print and Digital on our ASBO magazine project
- You will be a core part of a small team working alongside the Music Editor to assist with the production of music content for the Digital/Hard Copy and Film.
- To liaise with band managers and PR people.
- You will be working alongside the photography and fashion teams to produce iconic images.
- To represent the magazine at a number of various events within the
- musical calendar.
- You should have a good level of English and a passion for music
- Able to stay informed on all the latest news and releases
- Be willing to devote your time and energy to developing your writing skills.
- Have a positive attitude and be productive, be able to work as part of a team within the magazine.
- Be willing to learn to write articles that do more than simply describe the music you are reviewing
For more information about Kickstart click here.