At a glance
- The D Foundation
- £9.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
- To work across the various strands platforms Film/hard Print and Digital on our ASBO magazine project
- You will be a core part of a small team working alongside the Music Editor to assist with the production of music content for the Digital/Hard Copy and Film.
- To liaise with band managers and PR people.
- You will be working alongside the photography and fashion teams to produce iconic images.
- To represent the magazine at a number of various events within the
- musical calendar.
- You should have a good level of English and a passion for music
- Able to stay informed on all the latest news and releases
- Be willing to devote your time and energy to developing your writing skills.
- Have a positive attitude and be productive, be able to work as part of a team within the magazine.
- Be willing to learn to write articles that do more than simply describe the music you are reviewing
For more information about Kickstart click here.