At a glance
- London and Quadrant Housing Association
- £31,534 per year
- Closing date
- Full Time
- To deliver a responsive, efficient, agile, high quality and customer focused housing management service to residents.
- To build meaningful and trusting relationships with residents on patch.
- To own the primary relationship with residents living on patch and act as the voice of residents.
- To deliver reliable, repeatable, and consistent services in line with policies and standard operating procedures.
- To seek out resident views and to listen and act.
- To represent and champion residents.
- To act as the advocate for residents in getting things resolved at pace and quality.
- To co-ordinate issues on behalf of residents, making dealing with L&Q easy
- Housing sector experience and knowledge on all aspects of tenancy management – tenancy/leasehold management, tenancy fraud and anti-social behaviour including but not limited to dealing with domestic violence, domestic abuse, hate crime, vulnerable residents and safeguarding.
- Property management – facilities management, communal inspections and service charges including relevant Housing and Immigration Law and Welfare Reform.
- Experience of working with tenants and/or leaseholders
- Risk Management.
- Compliance in terms of tenancy management and property management.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Ability to quickly simplify and disseminate complex information.
- The confidence and determination to do the right thing by residents and challenge the norm.
- Operational knowledge of the regulatory environment for housing associations.
- Awareness of budget management and value for money.
- A natural curiosity and persistence around getting answers and clarity.
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences.
- A problem solver.
- Demonstrates empathy and care when interacting with others.
- A willingness to learn and achieve the IRPM qualification and any other learning deemed appropriate to the role.
For the full Job Description, please click here