At a glance
- Simon Marks Jewish Primary School
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Simon Marks Jewish Primary School
Simon Marks is a one-form entry primary school within the London Borough of Hackney. We cater for children between the ages of three through to eleven. We are committed to ensuring that every pupil leaves our school with high aspirations, an enduring enthusiasm for learning and the confidence to address the world on their own terms. We are committed to the concept of lifelong learning by identifying opportunities for professional development, Jewish family education and community learning of a high standard.
With support and training, you will:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to email queries.
- Input data and complete DFE returns.
- Update and upload information onto the school’s website and noticeboard.
- File and photocopy documents.
- On occasions take and collect pupils from class if they arrive late.
- Deliver messages around the school.
- Help out in the playground during lunch and break times.
- And all other reasonable tasks as directed by their line manager.
- Knowledge of basic computing skills.
- Polite and professional telephone manner.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Great teamwork skills.
- Candidates with a willingness to learn.
- Candidates that are respectful of differences and demonstrate tolerance.