At a glance
- Ford Mobility
- £9.45 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 37.5 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Ford Mobility
Ford Mobility designs, grows and invests in emerging mobility services and connectivity solutions. Our aim is to deliver new transport initiatives and address urban transportation challenges. Using technology, innovation and a collaborative approach, we want to improve the way people and goods move.
We’re a highly motivated, customer-focused team creating apps such as Ford Pass, Fleet Telematics and Ford Pass Pro. Our teams are usually quite small, we’re balanced and work together delivering world-class solutions at speed. We overcome setbacks with a positive mindset and are focused on meeting our customer’s needs. This is a great opportunity to learn from a talented team, as well as gain exposure of the fast-paced technology industry.
The position will be based in Stratford, with a mixture of on-site & remote working.
The main roles and responsibilities are:
- If you’re interested in getting involved and decide to apply, we want you to be curious about how our workplace impacts those who work there, to help gauge the levels of wellbeing and inclusion, how our environment impacts productivity and creativity.
- We need you to care about others, to listen, to be imaginative and make suggestions.
- You will have the opportunity to work with our People Leaders and make improvements, so our workplace changes for the better.
- To support your work, we can provide you with training; Human-centered design, the foundations we use when designing new processes and experiences based upon feedback and designing to meet specific needs.
- Mental Health First Aid
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Insights into the various business activities we run from our Hackney campus
- Highly motivated & customer-focused attitude
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude
- Creativity and willingness to work in an environment where business rules and processes need to be created
- Effective communicator
- Education is important to us; ideally, you’ll have a Degree or equivalent in hand, but if that’s not the case (and you have experience/ skills that can match this level of education) we’re interested to hear from you.