At a glance
- The Dusty Knuckle Bakery
- £11.50-£13.50 per hour
- Closing date
- Full time/Part time
About The Dusty Knuckle Bakery
The Dusty Knuckle Bakery is a purpose driven business which operates busy cafes and restaurants, serving very high quality food and drinks whilst also distributing bread and pastry to other businesses. Whilst we consider our products at TDK to be some of the best in London, we are about much more than just baking and cooking. TDK runs a youth training programme. We provide work based mentorship/support, training, and employment opportunities to at risk youth, including those with offending histories. We believe in equipping trainees with the confidence, skills, personal accountability, and support network to develop productive, functional lives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our latest site in Haringey. Our evening service is open 3 days a week, Thursday to Saturday, where we fire up our oven, serving pizzas alongside other delicious dishes and sides. You will be cooking within a successful, positive team, where staff welfare and training is prioritised. There will also be opportunities to support our young trainees through mentoring and shadowing on shift.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience as a pizza chef (essential).
- Be methodical and diligent and exceptionally hard working.
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive and be prepared to take on feedback.
- Have an unwavering determination to be a brilliant chef.
- Have a commitment to good seasonal produce.
- Be committed to TDK values of nurture, kindness, honesty and aiming high.
For the full job description, please click here – Pizza Chef (Haringey) JD