At a glance
- ABBA Voyage Production
- £125.00/day invoice
- Closing date
- Freelancer/Self employed
The ABBA Voyage production is looking for the services of a Production Assistant / Runner to work with the
technical team delivering the production. This is a junior role. The role would ideally suit a recent graduate
from an event or arts college/school or someone who has a strong interest in pursuing a career in live events
technical production. This position offers an opportunity for the candidate to grow into the role and expand
their skills and experience.
As Production Assistant/Runner, you will be expected to fulfil the following requirements, including but not
– General assistance to the technical management team.
– Assisting the with the coordination of technical staff and contractors.
– Picking up small items from shops, hardware store etc.
– Administrative tasks – printing, photocopying, taking meeting notes, some emailing and other
– Replenishing production office stock – refreshments, stationary etc.
– The candidate will need to handle petty cash and/or company credit card and keeping track of
REQUIREMENTS / COMPETENCIES / EQUIPMENT NEEDED
– A knowledge of processes involved in putting on a live production.
– An interest in working in the backstage world of music, theatre and/or live events.
– An owner of a small car is preferable (scooter would be considered). With their own relevant
insurance cover etc.
– The role will require some working during unsociable hours including evenings and weekends.
Workdays will typically be 8 to 10hrs/day for 5 to 5.5 days/week.
– The successful candidate will need to provide their own safety boots.
– There will be some outdoor work and the candidate will be required to provide their own wet weather
– Experience using Microsoft Office suite especially Word and Excel.
– A strong work ethic and a good deal of initiative.
START DATE:13th December 2021
FINISH DATE: 21st May 2022
The role will be contracted on a self-employed basis the successful candidate would invoice the production
£125.00/day invoiced monthly
Mileage will be reimbursed at £0.45 per mile.
The production will provide the successful candidate with the use of a laptop and other PPE (high vis vest
and hard hat) required to undertake the role.
To apply please send CV’s and covering letter/emails to creatingopportunities@