At a glance
- My Runway Group
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About My Runway Group
My Runway Group is a Youth Empowerment Organisation with a focus on Emerging Creatives and Black Businesses. Over the last 8 years, we have impacted over 15,000 emerging creatives and over 500 black-owned businesses. Given we have built a solid track record with very few resources, the future is limitless in terms of what we will achieve. Our next phase involves securing new brand alliances and leveraging our collaborations with existing organisations to create valuable support experiences for the community.
What you’ll be doing:
- The Project Assistant will be required to support the MRG Project Manager in coordinating and delivering our programmes.
- Working alongside the Project Manager to ensure all planned projects are executed on time.
- You will work under the guidance of the Project Manager, to assist with the delivery of a wide range of projects as well as work with the Project Manager to ensure project activities and checklists are completed.
- You will help with monitoring and ensuring delivery deadlines are met, contributing to a weekly ‘Project Status Report’ for MRG Director.
- Additionally, you will assist with the completion of administrative activities and help manage and maintain a digital mailing list.
You will be working at our store located at 56b Carnaby St, London W1F 9QF. You will be expected to be willing to work at the store location. Although the working hours are negotiable you will be expected to be flexible as possible.
- Be passionate about supporting the youth community
- Be organised and detail-oriented
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are desirable
- Excellent time management skills
- Capable of working as a member of a team and working on your own