This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
Oake Entertainment Ltd is recruiting for a Project Coordinator to work at the Jago, a live music and entertainment space.
||The position of Project Coordinator will involve:
- Assisting the General Manager with the deliverables required for various internal and external projects.
- They will create and manage detailed project-specific timelines to ensure deliverables are complete on time as scoped.
- They will collaborate with all areas of the business providing support to keep the business aligned and connected.
- They will support the general administration of the business inbox and stakeholder management.
- They will have the opportunity to have work experience through supporting the administration of the kickstart team.
||The ideal candidate should be:
- Detail-oriented and love juggling the many moving logistical pieces of a project.
- They will have good time management and organisational skills.
- They have a passion for engaging with diverse groups of people and have the ability to adapt their communication style accordingly.
- They are eager to contribute and collaborate through quality, commitment, and teamwork.
- They can root cause problems and can independently identify solutions.
- They are reliable and can work autonomously, but also do exceptionally well in a collaborative work environment that is focused on excellence and customer satisfaction.