At a glance
- Immediate Theatre
- £10.85 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Immediate Theatre
Immediate Theatre’s vision is to work closely with locally-based organisations and community groups to create theatre that engages people in the process of change. Through the combination of participatory projects and professional productions designed to bring local theatre practitioners together with the community to create inspiring work with high artistic standards for specific audiences. The term “immediate” implying “right here” on your doorstep and the “right now” of being responsive to current issues affecting local people.
- To work closely with the staff team to help research, plan, and facilitate the production of radio content for Hackney Social Radio.
- To assist with the editing and recording of content using appropriate editing programmes (training provided)
- To assist with scheduling, record keeping, marketing, and administrative duties
- To carry out outreach and development work to engage new listeners and contributors to the programme.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has strong knowledge of and has a keen interest in radio
- Self-motivated with great attention to detail
- Has experience in working as part of a team
- Is competent Microsoft Office user
- Has experience in editing programmes for film or audio, i.e. Reaper, Audacity etc
- Good time management skills and experience of working to tight deadlines
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of and commitment to Equal Opportunities