At a glance
- VINCI Facilities
- £12.36 per hour
- Closing date
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
It is the responsibility of the Receptionist to provide a professional and efficient service to support the operation of the facilities management service. The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the Account, the premises and the Customer.
The specific duties will be centred on managing the phone, meeting and greeting visitors and providing an efficient contact route into the management teams. However, it is important to recognize that the role is often the first point of contact into the premises for staff and visitors alike and the professional demeanour is equally important to the detailed tasks.
SPECIFIC TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the phone, meeting and greeting visitors and providing an efficient contact route into the management teams.
- Ensure effective systems are used to support the operational needs of the Account.
- Develop efficient ways of planning and programming activities associated with the role.
- Make efficient use of standard IT and phone packages to efficiently manage own time and that of the management team.
- Ensure compliance with VINCI Facilities systems and procedures.
- Understand the HS&E legislation and the Health Safety and Environmental Plans applicable to the Account.
- Travel and accommodation booking.
- Stationary ordering.
- Meet and greet visitors and issue visitors passes.
- Telephony and email.
- Weigh and frank post and manage the special delivery of letters and parcels.
- Sort and distribute the incoming post.
- Previous Receptionist experience required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Personable and able to act as first point of contact.
- High level of organisation, prioritisation and planning.
- Excellent IT skills and abilities.
To see the full job description, please click here –> Vinci-Facilities-Business-Support-Receptionist-JD