At a glance
- VINCI Facilities
- £12.36 per hour
- Closing date
- 8am-2pm / 2pm-9pm
It is the responsibility of the Receptionist to provide a professional and efficient service to support the operation of the facilities management service. The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the Account, the premises and the Customer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing the phone, meeting and greeting visitors and providing an efficient contact route into the management teams
- Ensure effective systems are used to support the operational needs of the Account
- Develop efficient ways of planning and programming activities associated with the role
- Make efficient use of standard IT and phone packages to efficiently manage own time and that of the management team
- Ensure compliance with VINCI Facilities systems and procedures
- Understand the HS&E legislation and the Health Safety and Environmental Plans applicable to the Account
- Travel and accommodation booking
- Stationary ordering
- Meet and greet visitors and issue visitors passes
- Telephony and email
- Weigh and frank post and manage the special delivery of letters and parcels
- Sort and distribute the incoming post
- Must have previous Receptionist experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work well in a team.
- Must be flexible to work any of the two shift hours.
To see the full job description, please click here – Vinci Facilities – Business Support – Receptionist JD