At a glance
- Notting Hill Genesis
- £19,747 - £21,192
- Closing date
- Fixed term
- 35 hours
Do you enjoy making a difference? Are you passionate about regeneration and making a positive impact in neighbourhoods? The Regeneration team, sitting within the Development directorate, is responsible for the delivery of three high profile regeneration projects (Grahame Park, Barnet, Woodberry Down, Hackney, and the Aylesbury Estate, Southwark) that will deliver over 10,000 new homes and wider placemaking over the next fifteen years under a variety of partnership and development agreements.
It goes without saying that you will have excellent administrative, IT skills, and project management skills that contribute to the successful delivery of the SEI programmes to support the economic inclusion and wellbeing of our residents. You’ll be comfortable communicating with a wide range of people, which include internal and external customers, residents, and local stakeholders.
- Supporting the delivery of projects
- promoting commissioned projects externally and internally and assisting with the production of publicity materials and attending meetings.
- Support with responding in a timely fashion to queries in relation to projects from internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertaking general administrative duties e.g. data entry, dealing with correspondence, file management, etc.
- Supporting the efficient and effective operation of the SEI regeneration programme.
- ensuring the provision of excellent customer service to all stakeholders to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Flexibility, initiative, and problem solving. You will have the
- Motivation to get things done, the
- Ability to prioritise workloads, and the
- Passion and attention to detail to do it without cutting corners.