At a glance
- Dalston Soda Co
- £10.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Dalston Soda
Dalston’s Soda is an East London, independent drinks company with a mission to become the nation’s most loved healthy drink brand. Building on our success to date (we’re one of the fastest-growing food and beverage brands in the UK) we’re looking for an on the ground ambassador to help further increase our brand awareness and recognition in East London.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with, and reporting directly to, our East London Ambassador.
- Will work as an integral part of our sales, marketing and creative teams.
- You will work together with our Creative Brand Ambassador to drive sales and support new listings with trade marketing activities.
- Ensure we are meeting brand awareness and distribution goals in our home turf of East London.
- Supporting the account management of our online trade e-commerce account, as well as sourcing and winning new business through our London-based wholesalers.
- Be comfortable with building strong and lasting relationships with existing and new customer accounts in East London.
- Nose out the hottest new openings in East London, and, working with your partner and our East London Ambassador, to help identify and win new Dalston’s listings and fans.
- Support the execution of trade plans by making sure all in-store activations and product displays are looking on point.
- Negotiate to implement show-stopping in-store point of sale displays and promotions and work with your creative partner to implement them.
You will be able to work remotely as well as at our premises, Dalston Soda Co 18-22 Ashwin Street, London, E8 3DL.
- Have a strong interest in all things sales and marketing – bonus if you love food and drink!
- You will have your finger on the pulse when it comes to sourcing the hottest new openings in East London
- Have a strong connection with East London and know about all the good places to go, see, eat and do
- Ideally, you are a confident communicator and a people person, you’re friendly, down to earth and passionate
about working for a small start-up business
- You are highly efficient and reliable, detail-orientated and organised.
- Ideally, you will have the ability to skillfully manage multiple projects to meet deadlines and like a challenge